Friday, January 31, 2014

Fashion Fridays

My name is Fashion Girly. And I am addicted to Instagram. I love Instagram. I open the app at least ten times a day. Sometimes, I don't even close the app. I follow friends and family and fashion lovers, brands and fitness obsessives, magazines and inspiring quotes. I a swiping through my feed in the morning, while I am in transit, waiting in line for coffee, before bed, in bed when I cannot sleep - I am going to stop here because really I could go on and on.

I digress. I thought I would share my insta-love with you, so here from the week, are some of my favourite Insta photos from some of my favourite accounts.

P.S. Are YOU Instagramming?! Follow Us at @felicityandfritz and then follow your favourite fashion lady at @demetranik. It's the right thing to do!

Happy Friday!

@katherinepower

@theyallhateus

@caradelvingne

@whowhatwear

@f0reverfit_

@ruemagazine

@emilyschuman

No comments:

Post a Comment