Monday, April 4, 2011

Kiss and Makeup!



For those who follow the felicity&fritz blog religiously (as you all should, of course), you know by now I am hopelessly (hopeless) simple when it comes to beauty products. Quick foundation, a flick of mascara and a couple fingertips of blush and I am out the door. 


That said, there are some beauty products I will forever and always indulge in. This list includes lip glosses, nail polishes, body creams and perfumes. To say that I have too many of each would be a beautified understatement, particularly under the category of lip glosses/sticks/balms/treatments

This season, in spite of my typical neutral glosses I am making a point to dip my lip brush into a palette akin to freshly cut spring bouquets of peonies and tulips and pansies. 
 

When rocking your own bloom-worthy shade, this blogger has a couple tips to make your look sweet and not sour. The most critical is choosing a foundation that matches your skin perfectly so, I suggest asking the makeup girl at your favourite cosmetics counter for assistance. Also, keep the rest of your makeup minimal - if you are focusing on the lips it's best to give the day off to your eye-shadows, liners and blushes.

P.S. Be sure to check out intothegloss.com for more spring makeup trends, looks on the street and a behind the scenes peek at the fashion industry. 


☮ peace and fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment