Thursday, July 8, 2010

Let's Get Juicy

I still remember getting my first Lancome Juicy Tube. My best friend, Tammy, bought it for me (in a sort of glittering pearly white hue) for my birthday. Growing up, Tammy was the cool one. She wore Guess while I wore the Gap, she used butterfly clips in her hair while I was still using barrettes and glided the super-chic Lancome Juicy Tube gloss over her lips while I was still using my cherry flavoured Lip Smackers. Needless to say, when I opened my first Juicy Tube, I loved it (so much so that I applied it religiously. Every 10 on the 10. So. Much. Glitter.) 


Fast forward to present day fashion girl and I again feel as if I have won the lottery as I am currently (and obsessively) reapplying my newest Juicy Tube in Cherry Burst. Totally in love (yes. with a lip gloss.). If you don't have a Lancome Juicy Tube of your own, I highly suggest you run out and grab yourself one (or two or three). Yes this gloss holds sentimental significance to this fashion blogger, but the product speaks for itself as it has just the right amount of pigment and lacks any stickiness that so many glosses seem to have. 


☮ peace and fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment