Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Fixations

It is Friday fashion girlies and this day could not have come any sooner! Let's all take a collective sigh of relief that the weekend is finally here. Breathe in (sunny weather, shopping at felicity&fritz, lazy Sundays) and breathe out (that pile of paperwork on your desk, that red blinking light on your blackberry yelling at you to answer your messages and that batch of cookies that ended up too crispy aka burnt). 
 
My Mother (also goes by the name mamacita) and I are officially obsessed with these 
Cole Haan handbags. These vintage inspired beauties are just dying to find a home in our closets. 
I like how the one above is like the like the baby and below is the mamacita. 
 
Oh. Did I mention this one above is coming to felicity&fritz? It is. Swoon!

These are my favourite, however, I am convinced they were are but a figment of my imagination as I cannot find them ANYWHERE! So, if you are reading this while eating a bag of these dark mini eggs, stop. Come to felicity&fritz and share them with me. I will love you forever.

☮ peace and fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment