Monday, September 20, 2010

Hooked On Fall

While I love the fall, with it comes going back to school - lots of reading, note taking, a mountain of term projects and (the absolute worst) late nights studying for finals. With all the work, I inevitably (as much as I hate to admit) do get into a fashion rut of wearing the same main pieces in order to get out of the house on time in the morning. These photos however, have definitely re-inspired me.  


The photos completely embody what I love about this season - gorgeous blue skies and crisp cool air that wakes you up the moment you walk into it. The beauty in these photos is not only in the pieces of clothing, but the juxtaposition created with the raw backdrop of Red Hook, Brooklyn.


The only downside to these photos really, is a) how much I long for these outfits to belong in my wardrobe and b) how out of place I would look among my class mates wearing Prada's wool and silk dress (though really if I were wearing Prada, the stares would be totally justified...it's Prada!!) 


☮ peace and fashion 

No comments:

Post a Comment