Saturday, July 3, 2010

felicity&fritz Designer Spotlight

It's no wonder Michael Kors won the Lifetime Achievement Award at this years CFDA Awards. His designs highlight all the right curves of the female form with his signature relaxed glamour. With his ability to reinvent classic silhouettes that will inevitably become staples in our closets for years to come, Kors is always making us fashion lovers swoon. 

At felicity&fritz, we provide our fellow fashion lovers with Michael by Michael Kors - one of the designers more affordable lines. More than ten pairs of the designers shoes sleep in my closet (yes, my shoes "sleep" in my closet) but most often they are found on my very lucky feet. It goes without saying, I am a huge advocate for the designer's footwear. Not only are Michael Kors' shoes crazy comfortable and beautifully made but every pair makes me feel like a glamazon - which when you're running from class to class, your hair is tied back in an off kilter pony-tail and your makeup is beginning to wear off is somewhat of a godsend. 


Michael Kors Spring 2010 Collection

Photo from runningwithheels.com

☮ peace and fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment