Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sole Mio

It's not too often a fashion girl finds a killer pump that doesn't also kill her feet. Anyone who knows me, knows that I have one too many times put up with uncomfortable heels only to go home at the end of the night to sit on my bathroom counter with my feet soaking in my sink filled with scorching hot water.


Enter Sole Mio. A footwear line felicity&fritz is more than ecstatic to now, eclusively, be carrying! Made in Brazil, Sole Mio features not only incredible leathers and on trend adornments, (such as the pretty ruffle and studding shown in the pictures below) but the footwear is unbelievably comfortable!


Despite the ultra high heel, hidden within the shoe is a pillow-like insole that when walked upon is the equivalent of walking on a cloud (were I to imagine what it feels like to walk on a cloud, I would venture it feels like walking in a Sole Mio shoe). 


styles shown above are in store now!


☮ peace and fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment