Monday, August 2, 2010

New York City I'm On My Way

I love New York City. I know most say that (either verbally or by sporting the overworked "I Heart NYC" T-shirts), but I really am in love with the city. The first time I visited New York was with my twelfth grade international business class (after having begged my parents to let me go), and while most of my time was spent visiting tourist traps, I knew instantly New York City and I were kindred spirits. (side note: upon returning from my twelfth grade trip, I was able to convince my parents to vacation that same year in the city and the year after we made the trip again! What can I say, I'm great at pitching ideas!)

This time around I am jetting off to New York for work and will hopefully be able to squeeze in some play. I won't be blogging for the week, but when I get back I can't wait to share the details of my trip!

Lots of love fashion girlies!


☮ peace and fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment