Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Fixations

Dear Fashion Girls, this week has been one of those that just seems to drag on. It may have something to do with the fact that I have, in essence, been forced to remain immobile due to aggravating my illiotibial band (just google it, the explanation is too long). What seems to have gotten me through however, are my little daily obsessions that make the pain (seriously, I am in pain) of a long work week fade into the background.

My good friend Sam (and our own felicity&fritz girl) has started a blog documenting her love of food. I've already made this recipe of hers and loved it! 

Swiss Classic Surfin Dark Chocolate. Just a little bit of wonderful.

Vogue.com  is where you fashion girls should be going to drool (a fashionable drool however) 
over the seasons greatest additions. 

I've been tweeting fashion girls and I would love if you were following me!
(My screen name is DemetraNik)

Happy Friday!

☮ peace and fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment