Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nine West At It's Best

As much as I love me a leather handbag, sometimes it's just not in my budget. This is when I turn to Nine West. Their designs are on trend in terms of design and colour, are functional and last for years. Seriously, I mean it - My own croc Nine West handbag, from 3 years ago, is still a staple in my accessories wardrobe.

Right now, I am loving Nine West's take on the classic satchel design (the shape is reminiscent of Louis Vuitton's Speedy Bag) ; the classic handbag is given edge with studding and functionality with a crossbody strap for us fashion girls who seem to always be carrying a million somethings in our hands (a venti Starbucks, blackberry, felicity&fritz shopping bags). Needless to say, this bag is definitely a must-have on my radar!

handbags above are now @ felicity&fritz!

peace and fashion 

No comments:

Post a Comment