Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Boot It

For a while now, we at felicity&fritz, and just about every other fashion girly that is a true fashion girly, have been insanely obsessed with the one Michael Kors (I've already purchased two of the four boots shown below. I couldn't help myself. I was weak. I'm OK with that.).

This season, Michael Kors does not let us down as he brings together downtown cool with uptown chic leaving us admirers swooning and drooling over each and every design (also leaving our MK leather embossed wallets relatively empty). Each style below is now exclusively at felicity&fritz and can take you from the office to drinks with the girlies, from running errands to your family night dinner.


This man is an obvious genius. Bringing his die-hard followers everything that is right in fashion, one can't help but wonder how and when he implanted the tiny probes into our brains streaming him all that we want and love and lust for in what we choose to adorn ourselves in each season. I mean really. How did he do it? 

There's one more boot style at felicity&fritz - clickety click to see it!

☮ peace and fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment