Friday, June 3, 2011

Watch This

I still remember my very first watch. My grandmother bought it for me when I was about six years old and it was (at the time) the most beautiful watch. What did it look like? Well, the face had the picture of Snow White within it and the band was of elastic material printed with Snow White and flowers and birds. I thought I had won the lottery with that watch. And so too began my love of watches. 

Through the years this bloggers love of watches not only has grown but has been nurtured by mama felicity&fritz as she too has a fetish of the timekeepers. So, of course, it is only natural mama felicity&fritz and this felicity&fritz blogger have chosen to expand our product offering to include the gorgeous watches of Michael Kors. 




all Michael Kors watches now at Felicity&Fritz!
☮ peace and fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment