Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Knitted to Perfection

Fashion Girls! It has been WAY too long! Please accept my apologies for my long absence! I wish I could say I have been traveling the streets of Rome and hopping from Greek Island to Greek Island, however I have been couped up in the much less glamorous library of my school studying for exams and meeting for groups projects. But, I digress.

With the fall season in full force, layering knits is inevitably the way to dress for the unpredictable weather (where did this 15 degree weather come from?!). My favourite thing about this seasons knits is that they can be taken from a casual day (if I had pictures I'd reference you to my library study outfits!) to a date night out. And now, with our second location (127 Princess St....though I am sure you already know where we are!) we can help you find the perfect knits from out own selection of sweaters, cardigans and knit tops!!

photos sourced from marieclaire.com

As an aside from the beautiful fashion, don't forget to send me your fall styling questions! Want to know how to put your outfit together around your new felicity&fritz booties? Ask me! @ felicity.fritz.blogger@hotmail.com

peace and fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment